Sunday, November 1, 2015

Thankful Harvest - PixelScrapper November 2015 Blog Train

PLEASE NOTE: THESE FREEBIES HAVE EXPIRED

This month's Pixel Scrapper Blog Train them is "Thankful Harvest". My contributions may seem a bit unusual for that theme, so I'll explain. In September I released my Autumn 2015 Collection and it includes Autumn and Thanksgiving items, so I didn't want to do repeats of that.

I really wanted to do something in a Tuscan style, which I think goes along quite well with a harvest theme since it typically has a lot of elaborate motifs (roosters, olive trees, grape clusters) but I ran into a snag that I just couldn't seem to get around: this palette doesn't have any greens or browns in it, and I felt I couldn't do full justice to the Tuscan style without greens and browns.

I suppose I could have tried for a different idea, but it was getting too close to the November 1st deadline by that point, so I decided to just post the papers I have made so far, and later on I will do some kits based on this work and use an extended palette, and offer them at my store. If you want to be notified when the Tuscan sets are completed, you can sign up here for my newsletter.

:


I hope you will still be able to make good use of these papers in your projects. Terms of use are CU and PU (commercial and personal use - please read the TOU file included in the downloads for full details).

PS: If you don't receive your newsletter, or if you have any problems with your downloads, please contact me at marcycoate@gmail.com

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them, Liza. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi Marcey,LOving the Rich Tones in your Tuscony Papers & the Gold Embossing,Tonal pic's as well You are Spoiling us. Thank you SOoooo Much for your Creativity,Time & Generosity,Stunning Work! Hugs Ri xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely compliments. I must admit that I adore making fancy papers. I'd do this all day, if hubby didn't mind a dirty house. LOL!

      Delete
  3. AWESOME papers THANK YOU bunches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I hope you get a lot of use out of them.

      Delete
  4. gorgeous papers,thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for these awesome papers. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous papers, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Чудесные бумаги !!! Большое спасибо !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Мое удовольствие! Спасибо за скачивание!

      Delete
  8. Thank you for sharing your beautiful papers Marcy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome! I hope these papers come in handy for your scrapping!

    ReplyDelete